Release music on streaming services and social platforms right from your phone. We'll get your songs on Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, Amazon, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok & many more. Track your streams and reach new fans from around the world.
Artists Trust UnitedMasters to Get Their Music on Amazon Music
UnitedMasters empowers independent artists and helps them take control of their careers, enabling them to reach larger audiences and be heard around the world. UnitedMasters was founded in 2017 with a mission of allowing artists to earn a fair share of the cultural value that they create.
Yes, Amazon Music pays artists for streaming of their music on the platform. The amount of revenue an artist earns from streaming on Amazon Music is determined by a variety of factors, including the number of streams their songs receive and the artist's royalty rate.
HOW OFTEN DOES AMAZON MUSIC PAY OUT?
Amazon Music pays royalties to rights holders on a monthly basis. The exact date of the payout can vary, but it typically happens within the first few weeks of the month.
It's important to note that for an artist to receive royalties from Amazon Music, they must have a valid and active account with Amazon Music and have properly registered their works with the service.
CAN I ADD MY OWN MUSIC TO AMAZON MUSIC?
Yes, you can add your own music to Amazon Music. Amazon has a service called Amazon Music for Artists, which allows independent artists and labels to upload and distribute their music to Amazon Music and other streaming services. This service is available in select countries, and it's free to use.
To upload music to Amazon Music for Artists, you will need to sign up for an account and then use the service's upload tools to upload your music files. Once your music is live on Amazon Music, it will be available for streaming and purchase by Amazon Music customers.
HOW MUCH DOES AMAZON MUSIC PAY PER SONG?
The amount that Amazon Music pays per song is not publicly disclosed and varies depending on factors such as the country, the type of subscription the user has and the number of streams the song receives.
It's worth noting that Amazon Music, like other streaming platforms, operates on a revenue-sharing model, meaning that the royalties an artist earns from streaming are determined by a percentage of the revenue generated by the service. In general, the more streams a song receives, the more money the artist will earn from streaming on Amazon Music.
HOW DO YOU BECOME AN ARTIST ON AMAZON MUSIC?
To become an artist on Amazon Music, you will need to sign up for an account with Amazon Music for Artists and then use the service's upload tools to upload your music files.
Here's a general overview of the process:
1. Go to the Amazon Music for Artists website and sign up for an account.
2. Verify your account by providing your contact information and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
3. Use the upload tools provided by Amazon Music for Artists to upload your music files.
4. Once your music is live on Amazon Music, it will be available for streaming and purchase by Amazon Music customers.
It's important to note that Amazon Music for Artists is currently available in select countries, and it may have specific requirements for the music that can be uploaded, such as format and quality standards, so it's advisable to check the service's guidelines before uploading your music.
Also, it's worth noting that the service is free to use, but some features like promotional tools or access to metrics may require a subscription or additional fees.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRIME MUSIC AND AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED?
Prime Music and Amazon Music Unlimited are both streaming services offered by Amazon, but they have some key differences:
1. Prime Music is included with an Amazon Prime membership, which also includes other benefits. With Prime Music, you have access to a limited selection of songs and playlists, around 2 million songs, and some of the features like ad-free streaming, offline playback, and hands-free listening.
2. Amazon Music Unlimited is a separate subscription service that offers a much larger catalog of songs and playlists, over 60 million songs, and additional features like high-quality streaming, access to exclusive content, and the ability to download songs for offline playback.
3. Prime Music is more of a complimentary service for Prime customers, whereas Amazon Music Unlimited is the primary music streaming service for those who want more choice and features.
4. The price for Amazon Music Unlimited varies depending on the plan you choose and whether or not you are an Amazon Prime member.
HOW DO YOU GET YOUR MUSIC ON AMAZON MUSIC?
At United Masters, we make it easy to get your music on Amazon with our very own unlimited music distribution service that will upload your music to Amazon Music and other streaming platforms like Spotify and Apple Music. To get started, create a UnitedMasters account, upload your songs, and enter your release information. Once your release is processed, it will be made available on Amazon Music and other platforms. Keep in mind that it may take a few days for your music to appear on Amazon Music after it is uploaded, depending on the service you use.
UnitedMasters makes it easy to get your music on all major streaming platforms.