Release music on streaming services and social platforms right from your phone. We'll get your songs on Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, Amazon, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok & many more. Track your streams and reach new fans from around the world.
Artists Trust UnitedMasters to Get Their Music on iTunes
UnitedMasters empowers independent artists and helps them take control of their careers, enabling them to reach larger audiences and be heard around the world. UnitedMasters was founded in 2017 with a mission of allowing artists to earn a fair share of the cultural value that they create.
3) Advanced analytics: UnitedMasters provides detailed analytics and insights on how your music is performing, and where your fans are located.
4) Promotion: UnitedMasters offers various promotional tools to help artists to promote their music and increase their visibility on iTunes.
5) Direct access to music streaming platforms: UnitedMasters acts as a one-stop-shop for artists to distribute their music across multiple streaming platforms, including iTunes and Spotify, without the need for multiple accounts and agreements.
6) Customizable: UnitedMasters allows you to customize the way your music appears on different platforms, including the artwork, pricing, and release date.
7) Artist support: UnitedMasters have a dedicated team to support their artists, which can help with any issues that may arise during the distribution process.
HOW CAN I PUT MY OWN MUSIC ON ITUNES?
It's easier than ever to put your music on iTunes. Start by creating a UnitedMasters account and setting up your artist profile. Choose between distributing to an existing page or a new artist profile, upload your music and artwork, and set your release details. Then, submit your release for approval and you are on your way!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO PUT A SONG ON ITUNES?
The cost to put a song on iTunes can vary depending on the music distribution service you choose and the package you select. Generally, most music distribution services charge an annual or one-time fee for their services. With UnitedMasters SELECT artists can upload unlimited songs to iTunes for $59.99/year.
DOES ITUNES PAY ARTISTS FOR THEIR MUSIC?
iTunes does pay artists for their music, but the specific terms of payment can vary depending on the artist's contract with their record label or music distribution service. In general, when a customer purchases a song or album on iTunes, the money is split between the artist, the record label, and Apple. The exact percentage of the sale that each party receives can vary based on the specific contract and agreement.
HOW OFTEN DOES ITUNES PAY ITS ARTISTS?
iTunes payouts can be accessed in your UnitedMasters account on the 15th of each month.
WHY UPLOAD MUSIC TO ITUNES IF YOU’VE ALREADY UPLOADED TO APPLE MUSIC?
Uploading music to iTunes and Apple Music are two separate things. While Apple Music is a streaming service where users pay a monthly subscription fee to access a vast catalog of music, iTunes is a digital store where users can purchase and download individual songs or albums. Uploading music to both iTunes and Apple Music can provide artists with a wider reach, multiple revenue streams, and greater control over how their music is marketed and sold.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MUSIC ON ITUNES?
The time it takes to get music on iTunes can vary depending on the music distribution service you choose and the processes that are in place. With UnitedMasters SELECT, artists have a dedicated distribution team working around the clock to guarantee music goes live on iTunes in 10 days or less.
UnitedMasters makes it easy to get your music on all major streaming platforms.